How will you accelerate your career?
- First Choice
M1: Model Self-Care50£Beauty, Health, Fitness & Mindfulness
- Segment 1: Hair - care, style, colour
- Segment 2: Skin - face, body, parts
- Segment 3: Body - fitness, diet, activity
- Segment 4: Mind - balance, courage, happiness
- Workshop Grids
M2: Starting Out50£You must see this module as your reality check
- Segment 1: Brand YOU?
- Segment 2: Wardrobe style
- Segment 3: Creating a portfolio
- Segment 4: Establishing your brand
- Segment 5: Being your own agent
- Segment 6: Your Blog, Your friend
M3: The Industry50£You must see this module as training your objectivity.
- Segment 1 - Fashion industry
- Segment 2 - Advertising industry
- Segment 3 - Corporate, Editorial, PR
- Segment 4 - Specialist talents Sports, atypical, niche
- Segment 5 - Parts, illustration and art
- Segment 6 - Influencers and bloggers
- Segment 7 - Industry evolution
M4: Model Agencies50£Applying to Modelling Agencies – Do's and Donts
- Segment 1: Agencies role
- Segment 2: Types of Model Agency
- Segment 3: Your Application
- Segment 4: Conflicts of interest
- Segment 5: After you are signed
- Segment 6: Changing Agencies
M5: Castings50£Understanding & Attending Castings, Securing Options. Impact
- Segment 1: What are the different types of castings?
- Segment 2: What is an open or closed call
- Segment 3: What to wear to castings?
- Segment 4: How do I make a big impression?
- Segment 5: Understanding the brief and the fee.